About the Company
Founded by Dr. Allen DeVilbiss in 1890 in Toledo, DeVilbiss Manufacturing Company was born from the goal of offering patients a better quality of life. Originally an aerosol delivery methods inventor, Dr. DeVilbiss and his sons continued to work with perfume dispensers and other aerosol-based inventions. This eventually resulted in work on respiratory therapy products – a focus the company maintains to this day.
Dr. DeVilbiss’ obsession with quality lives on as the company utilizes high tech solutions in order to provide the best products to patients and their caregivers. The unwavering focus is always on the patient and how to best improve their quality of life through excellent medical products.
DeVilbiss Healthcare is today owned by Vestar Capital Partners. Based in Somerset, PA, the company has a 152,000,000 square foot facility for manufacturing, distribution and warehousing. DeVilbiss products can be found in over 100 countries worldwide.
About Devilbiss 10L 1025DS
The Devilbiss 1025DS Oxygen Concentrator is energy efficient and delivers 2 to 10 liters per minute.
The 1025DS is the latest Devilbiss Home Concentrator and provides improvements in size, sound and energy efficiency. It’s noticeably quieter than competing brands and includes the exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device) as a standard feature on all units.
Assembled in the USA, this robust oxygen concentrator offers just the right balance of cool and quiet.
Accommodates up to 50 ft of oxygen tubing plus 7 ft of cannula (15.3 m). The pressure compensated flow meter permits use of a long cannula while maintaining an accurate flow setting. The flow meter knob can also be locked for added patient safety.
Easy to use:
Not only does this DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator lead the industry in reliability and durability, it provide unmatched patient safety. The new 1025DS features an attractive minimalist design that is far less obtrusive in a patient’s home.
Patient Alert System:
The DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator patient alert system will detect unit component failure. This system is comprised of both visible and audible alerts which signal the patient if a malfunction should occur.
Oxygen Sensing Device:
Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on every unit, increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals.
The OSD is a device within DeVilbiss concentrators that monitors the oxygen produced by the unit. The OSD operates as follows:
- Normal Oxygen (green light) – oxygen purity normal
- Low Oxygen (yellow light) – oxygen purity low–requires servicing
Intake filter features a translucent back to allow user to quickly determine if the filter is dirty.
How it works:
Devilbiss 1025DS Oxygen concentrators are the most reliable, efficient, and convenient source of supplemental oxygen available today. The oxygen concentrator is electrically operated. The unit separates oxygen from room air which allows high-purity supplemental oxygen to be delivered to you through the oxygen outlet. Although the concentrator filters the oxygen in a room, it will not affect the normal amount of oxygen in your room.
- Built upon the reliable features of the 525 concentrator, the 1025 Oxygen Concentrator is designed to provide optimal oxygen delivery for patients with varying flow requirements
- Assembled in the USA and built in the same shell as the 5 Liter, the 10 Liter Concentrator is also compatible with cylinder transfill systems
- Sold separately, the Transfill Caddy is designed with a steel frame to simply connect the 18 x 14 inch shelf, designed to support up to 40 lbs., to the DeVilbiss 10L Concentrator
- With a weight of 42 lbs. and an identical footprint to the 525 unit, the 1025 is substantially smaller and lighter than competitive 10 Liter concentrators
- Capable of delivering 87% to 96% of O2 purity from 2 to 10 LPM, the 10 Liter Concentrator is an ideal investment for your patients and business alike
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, monitors the oxygen produced and ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals
- Equipped with accessible patient controls, bright LEDs that can be seen from a distance, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage
|Power Consumption||120VAC, 60Hz; 639W (avg)|
|Oxygen Percentage||2-10 LPM, 87-96%|
|Outlet Pressure||20.0 PSI ± 1.0 PSI|
|Delivery Rate||2.0 to 10.0 LPM|
|Product Weight||42 lbs.|
- Three Year