Top or the Line – Complete Set
Integrated PulseDose oxygen conserving technology recognized for clinically effective pulse-dose oxygen delivery extends the use time of the DeVilbiss iGo Portable Oxygen System, offering a clinically sound and highly efficient ambulatory oxygen system Built-in OSDŒ¬ (oxygen sensing device) ensures accurate oxygen delivery and reduced periodic maintenance schedule
High-performance capabilities, compact design weighs less than 20 lbs with battery
Fast battery charge time: just 2 to 4.5 hours dependent upon the flow setting
Simple-to-read battery life gauge
OxyTrack Software provides an integrated solution for viewing performance and usage information on any DeVilbiss iGo Portable Oxygen System
The external iGo Battery Charger is designed to charge batteries separate from the iGo unit (Figure A)
Can be easily transported using the Deluxe Carry Bag (Figure C) or Wheeled Cart (Figure B)
Improve breathing pattern using The Devilbiss iGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator by Drive Medical. It is a great, lightweight model that offers a choice of continuous flow up to 3 liters/minute or 6 PulseDose oxygen delivery. A built in oxygen-sensor and automatic power interrupt switch help to keep the flow accurate and reliable. Weighing less than 20 pounds for easy portability, the iGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator is approved for air travel use by the FAA. It can be used with tubing lengths up to 50′, allowing greater freedom from the unit. A single battery charge provides up to 4.7 hours of run time. PulseDose oxygen-conserving technology maximizes the iGo’s efficiency and AC, DC and battery pack power make the iGo a functional choice for the travel set. FAA approval for in-flight use makes this a suitable option for those who require continuous flow oxygen while traveling.
- High-performance capabilities, compact design weighing less than 20 lbs with battery.
- Fast battery charge time – 2 to 4.5 hours dependent upon the flow setting.
- Easy-to-read battery life gauge.
- Can be easily transported using the Deluxe Carry Bag or Wheeled Cart.
- Optional accessory bag also available.
- NEW! expternal iGO Battery Charger. The external iGo Battery Charger is designed to charge batteries separate from the iGo unit. The iGo charger will fully charge a battery in approximately 3 hours and comes with a 2-year warranty and 3 power cords.
- Rolling Carry Case The iGo comes with a rolling carry case, which features easy-access openings for cannula and external power supply.
- GCE Zen-O Carry Bag for Zen-O Portable Oxygen Concentrator is the accessory bag for Zen-O Oxygen Concentrator.
- Convenient Control Panel. The convenient control panel was designed to be easily viewed. The control panel features an easy-to-read battery status gauge and liter flow controls – 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 and 6.0.
- Multiple Power Options. The iGo truly makes travel convenient and is capable of operating from three different power sources: AC power, DC power, or rechargeable battery.
- Settings 1 to 6 in PulseDose Mode or 1 to 3 LPM in
- Continuous Flow Mode Integrated PulseDose oxygen conserving technology extends the use time of the iGo Portable Oxygen System, offering increased mobility with improved comfort and increased efficiency.
- Built in oxygen sensing device to ensure accurate oxygen delivery and reduced periodic maintenance schedule Increased battery capabilities
- iGo is powered by one battery which can last as long at 5.4 hours when operating at Setting 1 in PulseDose Mode Audible alerts for Power Failure, Low Battery, Low Oxygen Output, High Flow/Low Flow,
- No Breath Detected in PulseDose Mode, High Temperature, Unit Malfunction Can be used with 50 ft. tubing/cannula in Continuous Flow mode and 35 ft. tubing/cannula in PulseDose mode
- If the unit is operating on AC power and the power is interrupted, then the iGo will automatically switch to battery operation Three handles molded into the body of the concentrator Easy-to-access filter compartment No maintenance needed for three years.
- Three Year
|Item Number||DRV306DS | DRV306DS-B | DRV306DS-C|
|HCPCS Code||E1390 + E1392|
|PulseDose Settings||1 to 6|
|Continuous Flow||1 to 3 LPM|
|Unit Dimensions||15″ (W) x 11″ (L) x 8″ (H)|
|Max. Recommended Continuous Flow||3 LPM|
|Oxygen Concentration||91% ± 3% For All Flow Settings|
|Operating Temperature||41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)|
|Altitude||0 –13,123 feet (0 – 4,000 meters) Tested @ ~933 hPa|
|Weight with battery||19 lbs. (8.6 kg)|
|Weight without battery||15.5 lbs. (7.0 kg)|
|iGo Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Battery Warranty||1 Year Limited|