Class 7: Flexi Medical Strength 7-9 psi (1.6 ATA) ($20,000 value)
Includes OG20 Oxygen Concentrator ($2,795 value)
Offers 4, 7 & 9 psi pressures for variable dives.
The only available 7 psi pressure home-use hyperbaric chamber. The very same pressure that is used for patients in hospitals and medical clinics. The same pressure used in many hyperbaric studies.
PRESSURE IT UP OR DOWN–YOU CHOOSE THE PRESSURE (4 psi – 7 psi – 9 psi) !!!
This Class 7 34″ 7-9 psi Newtowne chamber is ideal for the clinical setting or major compromised medical conditions:
- Comfortably accommodates one adult and one child.
- Many adults will be able to sit up inside this chamber.
- A child who is less than 34″ tall can stand inside.
Spacious 34″ chamber includes:
- The pressure used by hospitals and medical clinics
- Four windows provide great lighting
- Position as a Side or Top entry: provides the option to step-in as well as crawling in the side – for more comfortable entry
- Airtight custom zippers require no lubrication
- FREE Brass Oxygen valve for Oxygen Concentrator Connection – includes oxygen tubing and masks ($250 value)
- Standard deluxe contoured padded mattress — STANDARD
- Pressure gauge
- Potent 7 or 9 PSI – 1.47 – 1.62 ATA
- This chamber measures 34″ in diameter
- Measures 8 feet (105″) long
- 46oz. heavy duty, double laminated ballistic grade nylon material is extra thick and durable
- Four Large View Ports.
- Exclusive window pressure covers for strength, safety and peace of mind. (prevents puffed out window effect when pressurized)
- Comes with super quiet, super cool, super powerful compressor (Second compressor optional)
- Welded bulkheads and construction and manufactured completely in house by Newtowne
- Heavy PVC Frame and foam stabilizers to prevent chamber roll
- Custom compressor
- Standard deluxe 4″ Fortis contoured cushion mattress with disinfectable cover
- Two 7 or 9 psi. preset automatic relief valves (All Metal!)
- Advanced harness system for safety
- Exclusive 2” Aeronautical grade webbing (straps)
- Exclusive Aeronautical grade stainless steel buckles
- 65” zipper can be closed from inside chamber
- Can be operated from the inside or the outside of the chamber) — easy self-treatment
- High efficiency electric air pump with sound suppression with in-line air filtration
- Energy efficient design – uses only 200 watts of power
- Easily readable pressure gauge
- Two year warranty & 15-day money back guarantee
- Free shipping in the continental USA
- Manufactured completely in the USA by Newtowne Hyperbarics for the very best quality and value for the money
- Extended warranty of up to 5 years is available on this chamber.
The Hyperbaric chamber is a Class II Medical Device that is cleared by the FDA for home and office use.
This chamber can be financed. 15 month Interest Free!
For international or non-continental U.S. shipping quotes please click here