About the Company – This line of Oxygen Concentrators is Built for Hyperbaric Chambers!
The Oxygen Concentrator packed with the Velocity to Bypass Hyperbaric Pressure –
THIS MODEL IS THEIR 20psi MODEL
Why is Nidek Better?
Nikek Medical offers you 34 years worth of experience with top-notch standards. Nikek reaches their purest air-flow, Nidek reaches an ultra-pure 95.6% oxygen purity in less than 2 minutes. There is corrosion in their equipment and this means oxygen stays pure. Nidek follows ultra-high quality standards, with significant testing. Some brands outsource their compressors. Nidek builds and manages their manufacturing from bottom to top.
Nidek 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator Features
- Nidek Pro 10 Oxygen Concentrator provides oxygen up to 10 LPM (Liter Per Minute) to patients that require Long Term Oxygen Therapy (LTOT)
- Device is manufactured to provide a combination of reliable proven technology and ease of use
- Quiet operation with less than 48 dba
- Sleek design for easy handling
- Simple and easy to use
- Quick snap rear panel allows easy access to filter, gauge and battery
- Built on the reliable Nidek platform
- Superior Grade of Molecular Sieve
- Easy Access to filter and hour meter
- Spring mounted high efficiency compressor
How To Operate Nidek Concentrator?
- Use in direct oxygen therapy
- Ensure that the switch is in the O (OFF) position.
- For use without Humidifier Bottle connect the cannula directly to the concentrator oxygen product outlet. Simply slide the cannula over the oxygen outlet.
- If a Humidifier Bottle is prescribed: Unscrew the lid from the bottle and fill with water, per the humidifier bottle manufacturers recommendation. Re-attach the lid to the bottle and connect to the oxygen concentrator. Place the bottle on the concentrator and secure with the attachment straps Connect the clear plastic tube supplied to the Humidifier Bottle by use of the DISS fitting. Connect the other end of the tube to the oxygen outlet. Connect the cannula to the outlet on the Humidifier Lid.
Note: The tube between the cannula and the Mark 5 Nuvo Lite should be limited to 20 meters (60 feet) long.
- Ensure that all of the parts are connected correctly to avoid leaks. No Humidifier Bottle. This illustration shows the Cannula attached directly to the oxygen product outlet connection on the concentrator. This illustration shows the Humidifier Bottle in place. A tube is attached to the DISS fitting on the bottle lid and to the oxygen product outlet connection. The cannula is attached to the outlet on the bottle lid.
- Plug the power cable into a power outlet of the correct voltage and frequency as defined on the manufacturer technical label.
- Press the power switch (I/O) to the ON position (I). The green indicator light glows indicating power is available.
Note: the required oxygen concentration is normally obtained within five minutes after the unit is started.
- Turn the flow adjustment knob to the prescribed value. This knob may have already been locked in the medically prescribed position. In this case, do not force it. Only the technician or medical personnel are authorized to release it.
- For the equipment supplier or medical staff:
- The flow adjustment knob can be locked to limit it to a specific predetermined value.
- Check the oxygen flow out of the administration device (nasal cannula or other) by placing it near the surface of a glass of water. The flow should disturb the surface of the water
- Adjust the nasal cannula to suit your face 3.2 Turning off device At the end of the treatment, press the I/OSwitch to place it in the O (OFF) position to stop the device.The oxygen riched air?ow continues for approximately one minute after the device is stopped.
- There is no ongoing maintenance required with the exception of a filter that needs to be checked and cleaned weekly. The unit comes with 2 filters so this is easy to undertake.
Nidek Pro 10 Oxygen Concentrator
|Average Power Consumption||600W|
|Oxygen Concentration||90% (+5% / -3%) at 8 LPM|
|Liter Flow||2 to 10 LPM|
|Sound Level||55 dBA|
|Outlet Pressure||20 PSI|
|Weight||55.5 lbs/ 25.2kg|
Oxygen Concentrator Warranty
Limited 1 Year