OxyMask – the better oxygen mask
OxyMask™ is a revolutionary open mask design capable of delivering a broad range of oxygen concentrations from 24 to 90 percent, at flows ranging from 1 to 15+ liters per minute. OxyMask™ is your complete mask solution.
No wasted oxygen:
- OxyMask allows maximum absorption from your Concentrator – up to 95% as compared to 35% through a cannula
- No reduction of oxygen flow in your chamber like you find with other masks
- Reduces risk of CO2 rebreathing — During exhalation, the mask openings allow expired carbon dioxide to escape
- Reduces risk of aspiration — Open Mask design minimizes the potential of emesis being aspirated
- Uninterrupted oxygen therapy — Patient communication, care and oral based therapies are possible without removing the mask and interrupting delivery of oxygen.
- Does not contain any natural rubber latex or Phthalates such as DEHP
Minimizes potential for allergic response. (Excluding OxyArm™ and OxyChin™, which are not free of phthalates)
Lightweight, Open design:
- Reduces feelings of claustrophobia
- Allows unrestricted communication
- OxyMask provides access for fluids and oral medication
- Sits lightly on the face, reducing the possibility of skin breakdown under the nose, on the cheeks and on the ears
- Aids compliance of prescribed oxygen therapy by reducing interruptions