Salter Labs Bubble Humidifier for Oxygen, 6-15 PSI with Safety Valve
Salter Labs 7600 Bubble Humidifier for Oxygen 350cc, 6 PSI with Safety Valve is a oxygen humidifier bottle that pushed moisture into therapeutic oxygen in dry climates. Features 360° rectangular diffuse ports, low system back pressure, a 6 psi pop-off alarm, a large quad wig nut connector, easy-to-read water level markings, and it operates virtually silently.
- – Ideal for use with all oxygen sources: concentrator, liquid, tank, and wall outlet
- – High performance with rugged durability
- – Dependable
- – Cost effective performance
- – Resists clogging due to water mineral build up
Bubble Humidifier Features:
- 360° rectangular diffuser ports
- 350 cc capacity
- Quiet operation
- Low system back pressure
- 6 psi pop-off alarm
- New dome lid design
- Large, quad wing nut connector
- Large, permanently etched min/max water level markings
- Easy seal, translucent, double helix thread jar
- Latex free
The Salter Labs bubble humidifier offers rugged durability and dependability. The high output diffuser head design actually resists clogging due to mineral build up from the water. Plus, the connecting tower design of the unit makes it more resistant to damage from accidental impact.
In addition to being a durable, high performance unit, this humidifier is also cost-effective, easy to use, and is compatible with a variety of oxygen sources. The Salter bubble humidifier is easy to grip, it reduces the chance of cross-threading, and the audible alarm actually reduces the likelihood of concentrator damage. In addition, the easy-to-read maximum and minimum markings are permanent. Also, this humidifier accommodates a variety of patient situations as it can be used with concentrators, liquids, tanks, and wall outlets.
For versatility and high performance, use the Salter Labs 350 cc bubble humidifier.