Used in Clinics Worldwide
This 33″ Summit to Sea chamber is priced, exclusively, for the active and retired and family members of the military, police, EMT and firefighters!
· Comfortably accommodates one adult and one child.
· Many adults will be able to sit up inside this chamber.
· A child who is less than 33″ tall can stand inside.
Spacious 33″ chamber includes:
· Two top windows
· Two inflation valves, and One auxiliary valve
· Airtight two-way zipper
· Bolsters, Carbon filter
· Cleaning cloth
· Dual compressors,
· Exterior PVC frame
· Inside viewing pressure gauge & power monitoring safety alarm
· Travel bag
· Bright white interior minimizes claustrophobia
· Providing 4.4 PSI – 1.3 ATA
· This chamber measures 33″ in diameter
· This is an incredible value measuring 102″ (8 feet) long
· Comes with two super quiet compressors
· Side entry for easy entry and exit — easy self treatments
· Single bag design made of urethane coated nylon to ensure air tightness and durability
· One auxiliary valve
· Two viewing windows
· Four round foam bolsters connected in a cradle
· Thin sleeping mat is included (optional deluxe contoured mattress available for $350)
· Contoured PVC Frame
· Includes a double vent system for safely achieving a maximum of 4.4 PSI
· Carrying case
· Double sided full length zippers for easy entry and exit (can be operated from the inside or the outside of the chamber) — easy self-treatiment
· The same high efficiency electric air pumps with patented sound suppression as The Shallow Dive and The Grand Dive, plus in-line air filtration
· Energy efficient design – uses only 200 watts of power
· Two year warranty & 15-day money back guarantee
· Manufactured by Certec, a world’s leading manufacturer of portable hyperbaric chambers.
· Deluxe contoured mattress
· Extended warranty of up to 5 years is available on this chamber.
The Military Dive chamber is a Class II Medical Device that is cleared by the FDA for home and office use.
This chamber can be financed – with either 18 months-no-interest or a plan of 12, 24, 36, 48, and 60 month terms.
For international or non-continental U.S. shipping quotes please click here
Watch Summit to Sea Training Video