Summit to Sea Grand Dive Pro
4 psi or Medical Strength 7 psi (1.5 ATA) **
4 or 7 psi pressures for variable dives
The only available 7 psi pressure home-use hyperbaric chamber. The very same pressure that is used for patients in hospitals and medical clinics. The same pressure used in many hyperbaric studies.
PRESSURE IT UP OR DOWN–YOU CHOOSE THE PRESSURE (4 psi – 7 psi) !!!
**CONDITIONS APPLY FOR 7 psi PRESSURE. Please inquire.
This Grand Dive Pro 40″ 7-9 psi Summit to Sea chamber is ideal for the clinical setting or major compromised medical conditions:
This 40″ Summit to Sea chamber:
· Plenty of room for 2-3 people
· Large enough for adults to comfortably sit up
· Spacious enough for yoga or exercising inside, improving workout benefits.
· Sleep comfort.
Spacious 40″ chamber includes:
· Two top windows
· Two inflation valves, and Two auxiliary valves
· Airtight two-way zipper
· Bolsters, Carbon filter
· Cleaning cloth
· Dual compressors,
· Exterior PVC frame
· Pressure gauge
· Travel bag
· Bright white interior minimizes claustrophobia
· Providing 4.4 PSI – 1.3 ATA
· This chamber measures 40″ in diameter
· This is an incredible value measuring 8 feet (102″) long
· Comes with two super quiet compressors
· Side entry for easy entry and exit — easy self treatments
· Single bag design made of urethane coated nylon to ensure air tightness and durability
· Two auxiliary valves
· Two viewing windows
· Four round foam bolsters connected in a cradle
· Thin sleeping mat is included (optional deluxe contoured mattress available for $350)
· Contoured PVC Frame
· Includes a double vent system for safely achieving a maximum of 4.4 PSI
· Carrying case
· Double sided full length zippers for easy entry and exit (can be operated from the inside or the outside of the chamber) — easy self-treatiment
· The same high efficiency electric air pumps with patented sound suppression as The Shallow Dive and The Dive, plus in-line air filtration
· Energy efficient design – uses only 200 watts of power
· Two year warranty & 15-day money back guarantee
· Manufactured by Certec, a world’s leading manufacturer of portable hyperbaric chambers.
· Deluxe contoured mattress
· Extended warranty of up to 5 years is available on this chamber.
The Military Dive chamber is a Class II Medical Device that is cleared by the FDA for home and office use.
This chamber can be financed – – with either 12 months-no-interest or a plan of 12, 24, 36, 48, and 60 month terms.
For international or non-continental U.S. shipping quotes please click here