Clinic’s Favorite Hyperbaric Chamber
This 60″ Summit to Sea wheel chair accessible vertical chamber
Summit to Sea Grand Dive Pro
This Grand Dive Pro 46″ 4psi Summit to Sea chamber is ideal for the clinical setting or major compromised medical conditions:
Summit to Sea is always trying to be innovative, make improvements to our products and listening to our customers. With the unique end entry of our Grand Dive Pro 46” in diameter we felt it would be beneficial to expand the multiple options for our customers. We are introducing the Grand Dive Pro Plus which is the same length as the Grand Dive Pro 46” chamber but LARGER measuring 60” in diameter. That’s right – 5 feet in diameter!
The many benefits of this chamber are the following:
- You can roll a wheelchair into this opening – thus this will be replacing our current wheelchair model. This unique chamber does not require any more space than the current wheelchair chamber.
- There is plenty of room in the chamber If the person in the wheelchair is not able to sit up straight (many times they have to be slightly reclined)
- This also allows plenty of room to have a second person to be inside the chamber with them.
- This also gives room for those healthcare providers to actually treat their customers inside the chamber enhancing their treatment.
- Another benefit of this chamber is it allows for a gurney (not included) to be rolled into the chamber if they are not able to sit in a wheelchair.
- For other applications this chamber allows you to put a comfortable reclining office chair inside as the feet can be raised up and the back reclined.
- And lastly, it comes with the usual foam mat that allows anyone to lay down and rest during their treatment.
We believe that this will give you, the ability to serve every person needing hyperbaric therapy no matter what their condition is. It also allows you to have one chamber instead of needing both a horizontal and a vertical chamber.
We think this is a very exciting and affordable addition to the hyperbaric industry allowing those who cannot use hyperbarics to finally reap the life changing benefits as others are doing now.
This chamber includes a 4’ by 6’ carpet, a small carpet to place over the zipper when rolling in a wheelchair or gurney, and a foam mat. We have also included two additional compressors to assure plenty of fresh air flow.
This 60″ chamber is our Clinic’s and Health Club’s choice chamber, because of space, convenience and client comfort
· Convenient wheel or walk in entry.
· Two people sit comfortable in this vertical.
· Room for a 6′ tall adult to stand up inside the chamber.
· Two adults can sit on beanbags, chairs or recliner chair.
· Ideal for people with mobility problems.
· Luxuriate in a recliner chair, or use a desk and chair inside this chamber.
· Clinics offering IV therapy receive added benefit for the therapy.
· Perfect yoga or exercise center for added workout benefits.
· Incorporate light and sound therapy (surround sound capable).
Spacious 60″ vertical chamber includes:
· One front and one back window
· Two inflation valves, and Two auxiliary valves
· Anti-bacterial carpeted wood floor
· Wireless Bluetooth speakers
· Airtight two-way zipper
· Carbon filter
· Cleaning cloth
· Dual compressors
· Exterior PVC frame
· Now includes easy inside viewing pressure gauge and power monitoring safety alarm
· Travel bag
· Bright white interior minimizes claustrophobia
· Providing 4.4 PSI – 1.3 ATA
· This chamber measures 60″ in diameter
· This unique chamber measures 6 feet in height
· Comes with two super quiet compressors
· Walk-in entry for easy access– easy self treatments
· Made of urethane coated nylon to ensure air tightness and durability
· Two auxiliary valves
· Two viewing windows
· Includes a double vent system for safely achieving a maximum of 4.4 PSI
· Carrying case
· Double sided full length zippers for easy entry and exit (can be operated from the inside or the outside of the chamber) — easy self-treatiment
· High efficiency electric air pumps with patented sound suppression, plus in-line air filtration
· Energy efficient design – uses only 200 watts of power
· Two year warranty & 15-day money back guarantee
· Manufactured by Certec, a world’s leading manufacturer of portable hyperbaric chambers.
· Extended warranty of up to 5 years is available on this chamber.
The Hyperbaric chamber is a Class II Medical Device that is cleared by the FDA for home and office use.
This chamber can be financed. 15 month No Interest Financing is available.
For international or non-continental U.S. shipping quotes please click here